Sunday, November 28, 2010

IP Dragon 5 Years: Never A Dull Moment


Today it is exactly five years ago that I started with IP Dragon. Since its inception I got a lot of interesting feedback from readers. The readers are the very motivation for me to keep going with the blog.

When I revisited IP Dragon's first blog post today, I saw that my mission at the time of informing non-Chinese companies has broadened to all companies, since most IPR in China disputes are between Chinese companies. Rather than pointing fingers at China for non-compliance of international treaties IP Dragon is trying to show provisions in China's IPR laws that might be not conducive to innovation (Patent Law), creativity (Copyright) in China or commerce (Trademark) in China.

Thank you for reading IP Dragon and I always enjoy reading your interesting feedback.