- China’s laws and regulations that may affect how a business protects and enforces its intellectual property;
- how best to protect business assets to avoid intellectual property problems in the first place;
- how to recognize when an intellectual property asset has been infringed;
- what to do if infringement occurs;
- and what the U.S. government is doing to improve the intellectual property protection and enforcement environment in China.
Read more here. If you go, please blog about it or write ipdragon at gmail dot com a few lines about it. Thanks.