The US-China Business Council (USCBC) released the 2010 Member Priorities Survey Results.
Top 10 concerns cited by USCBC member companies:
1. Human resources: talent recruitment and retention (tie)
1. Administrative licensing, business, and product approvals (tie)
1. Competition with state-owned enterprises (tie)
4. Intellectual property rights enforcement
5. Cost increases
6. Market access in services
8. Protectionism risks in China
9. Government procurement
10. Standards and conformity assessment
There is no change in the progress compared to last year according to the members. 58 percent of all members are very concerned about the enforcement of IPR regulations in China.
Read more here.