- November 23 in Shanghai
- November 24 in Beijing
- Building a first class IP Strategy for a Product;
- Establishing Global IP Freedom of Action to Compete on the World Stage;
- 6 Ways to Improve your IP Strategy.
Speakers will be:
- Duncan Bucknell, founder and CEO of Think IP Strategy, which exists out of a team of eleven experts in the field of IP. In his free time Duncan authored the book Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Chemical Inventions World Protection and Exploitation, which is full of invaluable information, and is not expensive if you divide the 2,536 pages through the price. Duncan thinks and breathes intellectual property. He is the initiator of IP Think Tank, which provides weekly all-inclusive overviews of the IP related news, see here.
- Apeng Shang, Consultant and China Specialist of Think IP Strategy with a decade of experience.
Find more information the events here.