The following speakers will talk about the following subjects:
- Chew Kherk Ying, partner, Wong & Partners, Malaysia, Celeste Ang, partner, Baker & McKenzie,Wong & Leow, Singapore, Adolf Panggabean, partner, Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners, Indonesia will speak about enforceability and enforcement strategies in Southeast Asia.
- Then Joe Thymian, director sales & marketing – Asia Pacific, Melbourne IT Digital Brand Services will unveil the secrets of the new gTLDs – risks and opportunities for your brand.
- Elliot Papageorgiou, partner, Rouse, He Fang, partner, Rouse and Oliver Lutze, head of IPR, Bayer (China) Limited will navigate the changing patent litigation scene in China.
- Ada Leung from the Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department and Albert Ho from Hong Kong Customs will give the key note speeches.
- Anuradha Salhotra, managing partner, Lall Lahiri & Salhotra and Doyel Sengupta, partner, Lall Lahiri & Salhotra will initiate you into the wondrous world of criminal and civil enforcement strategies in India.
- And last but not least Benjamin Choi, partner, Mayer Brown JSM will explain how to maximise your trade mark portfolio.
More information about the event and updates you can find here.